“I teach people how to become the leader they were born to be…”
Alison Vidotto is an award winning author, professional speaker, CEO of Vidotto Group, leadership trainer and Founder and Managing Director of the Australian Charity for the Children of Vietnam (ACCV).
Throughout her professional career, Alison has had to face a vast array of challenges. She has run successful businesses through the Australian 1992 recession, the Global Financial Crisis and Brisbane’s 2011 floods. Alison has developed a real world understanding of potential hardships businesses face and the need for strategic planning and strong leadership if a business is going to survive and grow through tough times.
Alison firmly believes that continuous development is a vital aspect of success. Her education has included:
- Completing her M.B.A with the Australian Institute of Business
- Alison focused on Leadership and Strategic Management within an organisation
- Completed the Advanced Leadership Program with Women and Leadership Australia
- This specialised leadership course provided master level analysis of leadership within the workplace
- Completed a bachelor degree in Health Science, having focused on Neuro-leadership
Alison has won the following awards:
- 2016 Winner of the Gold International Stevie Award for Women in Business for the Women Helping Women Category
- 2016 Winner of the Gold International Stevie Award for Women in Business for the Women Helping Women Non-Profit Category for ACCV
- 2016 Winner of the Silver International Stevie Award for Women in Business for the Organisation of the Year Non-Profit Category for ACCV
- 2016 Winner of the Silver International Stevie Award for Women in Business for Female Executive of the Year Non-Profit Category for ACCV
- Finalist in the Champion Educational Services category for the 2016 Australian Small Business Champion Awards
- 2015 Member of the Year of HerBusiness (formerly the Australian Businesswomen’s Network)
- 2015 Regional Finalist for the Australian Institute of Management Excellence Award – in the Owner Manager of the Year Category
- 2015 Winner of the Silver International Stevie Award for Women in Business for the Organisation of the Year Category
- Alison is currently on Richtopia’s top list of the 250 Most Influential Women Leaders in the World
- Alison has been awarded a medal by the Vietnamese Government in recognition of her contribution to the blind community
The lessons and theories Alison learned during her journey she now shares through her key note speaking, leadership and business development coaching and training courses for team leaders and business owners. Alison is also a mentor in programs run by the Australian Institute of Management and HerBusiness (former Australian Businesswomen Network). Her experience will ensure you and your team have the lessons needed to achieve your personal and professional goals.
Alison has spoken at:
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Liquid Learning Women in Energy and Resources Summit
- Absolutely Positively Women
- The Australian Embassy in Hanoi
- Inner wheel presidential conference
- United Nations International School in Hanoi
- Singapore International School in Hanoi
Alison has been published in the Australian Content Magazine, Working Woman’s Magazine, Get It Magazine and Y Magazine and also contributes Leadership Articles to the Australian Businesswomen’s Network and the Australian Institute of Management.
To download a PDF copy of Alison’s bio click here
For more information about Alison’s speaking engagements, courses or to book her for an upcoming function please Contact us
Alison writes for or is associated with: